Image Map

Wednesday 5 November 2014

Memphis | 05 November 14


Ahhhh peace. Your 4th tooth has been coming through and you have been a whingy little sooky bum. Sure, I've milked the cuddles... but my ears are ringing a little. We had snuggles on my bed and for such a little man you take up a fair bit of room as you insist on sleeping sideways with your feet or hands touching my face. For this reason, you sleep mostly in your bed! You are such a good sleeper, usually all night (with the exception of last night... yes I heard you singing out at 1am!)... and you are just like your brother and sister with the whole bed time aerobics routine you all have down-pat.
You must always have Bunny, too. You love your Bunny, you got him for Easter and you are always rubbing the ears between your fingers or on your face.

No comments:

Post a Comment