Image Map

Sunday 16 March 2014

My Inspiration

I have this beautiful 4 year old girl.
She's bright, and funny, cheeky and stubborn.
She's my inspiration <3

My Super Girl <3


Lexi came home from school with a fundraising form for Jump Rope for Heart, a skipping fundraiser done at school to raise money for The Heart Foundation.
She was quite in to the idea and we were keen to help, so we set up her fundraising page and within 24 hours she had smashed her goal of $500.  So we raised it to the original goal she'd picked on the page.

This particular fundraiser is close to our families heart - Memphis was born with a heart murmur caused by a hole in his heart.

When Lexi met Memphis - love at first sight <3

Anyway.
With her fundraising - Lexi has now raised $970 ($930 online, $40 cash).  I am so amazed by her, and I am so so so grateful to all of the wonderful, generous people who have donated towards her goal.  Never did I imagine seeing her reach $100, let alone coming close to cracking $100.

For those who can, please take the time to visit her link.  If you can donate, please do.  Every $ counts.  We've had some generous donations, but don't let them put you off.  A dollar or two counts.  In Australia, every donation over $2 is tax deductible (using the online system will have a tax receipt emailed directly to you).  Overseas donations are accepted, the system accepts credit cards and paypal.

Please click: Lexi's Supporters/Donation Page!


Thank you so much, everyone.
And well done, to my little Princess xxx


1 comment: