Image Map

Wednesday 19 March 2014

Chocolate & Raspberry Brownies

OH MY GOD.
I got my bake on today, and aren't I glad I did.  Ingredient of the day?  Raspberries!  I've had a bag of them in my freezer since January.  It was time.

Yeah... I'm no food photographer, and intagram didn't help haha
Recipe is from: Cooking for Busy Mums
I think what I loved about this was there was stuff-all dishes - it was all done in the one saucepan.

INGREDIENTS

125g butter, chopped
2 Cups Chocolate (dark is good... I used dark milk choc-chips)
1/2 Cup Brown Sugar

2 Eggs
2 Tsp Vanilla Essence
1 Cup Plain Flour
1 Cup Frozen Raspberries
Icing sugar, to serve

METHOD

1. Melt butter and chocolate over a low heat it a saucepan.  Remove the saucepan from the heat and allow to cool slightly.
2. Add the brown sugar and vanilla essence to the chocolate mix and stir through. Add the eggs and stir until combined.
3. Sift and stir through the flour.  Once combined, fold in the raspberry.
4. Pour into a greased/lined tray
5. Bake in a 180 degree Celsius oven for 30 minutes or until set.
6. Allow to cool slightly in the tray before cutting and serving.

No comments:

Post a Comment