Here is our 20 week photo, our 5th in the series! I can't believe he is 20 weeks already!
At the moment we are keeping the photos in a cheap little photo album, but once this project is complete I think I'd like to make a really nice photo book out of it!
This is getting harder to do as he is going through a stage where e.v.e.r.y.t.h.i.n.g goes in to his mouth! So he tried to eat the photo. At least 4 times ;)
|20 weeks old <3|
Memphis at 20 weeks old
- Size: 0000 for seperates 000 for full suits
- worked out how to bounce himself in the bouncer
- "calls out"
- chewing hands/fingers a lot
- pulls toys to mouth
- enjoys play mat time
- pushes himself up during tummy time
- loves nappy being off
- has rolled tummy to back 5 times
- rolling from back to tummy all the time
- 3-4 hourly day feeds / sleeps 8/9pmpm - 4/5am
- showing signs of reflux
Feel free to enjoy a couple of adorable out-takes ;) This isn't as cute and easy as it seems (ok ok... it is as cute hehe)
|My beautiful happy boy!|
|Customary tongue-poking... it's genetic, I'm telling ya!|
|Scrunch up (and eventually try to eat!)|
|HAHA!! I moved it! I'm funnnnnnny!!!|